Bottom Line Organizing is unique to Edmonton and surrounding areas. We provide customized solutions, based on your unique situation, to increase the efficiency and profitability of your business and life.
Running your own business is stressful. There are so many demands for your time and attention that it can be more than a little overwhelming. You are so busy working in your business that you just never seem to get around to all the little, annoying, less than fun things that you know need to be done but you just never seem to get around to.
Some of the ways you could be losing money are:
- Lost revenue from having to redo projects because you can’t find them
- Lost revenue by not issuing invoices or invoicing the incorrect amount
- Lost productivity looking for things
- Paying interest on late bill payments
- Missed tax deductions due to lost receipts
- Damaged reputation with clients and suppliers
Bottom Line Organizing is here to help you look after all the little details to make your business and your life run more smoothly and profitably. We know how to simplify and systematize your business so that you can focus on doing what you do best. Everything from setting up your office in a way that makes sense, to streamlining your marketing so that is regular and consistent, to setting up your finances to collect all that is owing to you, reducing your costs, and making taxes so much less painful, to getting technology to fully work for you to save you time, money, and grief.
You’ll find that you have:
- More time for doing productive work
- More opportunities for tax savings
- More revenue due to timely invoicing
- Saved money by not buying things that you already have
- An improved reputation with clients and suppliers
Professional Organizer, Ingrid Carleton-Dodds, has over 15 years of experience in quality systems, project management, and client service. She has the knowledge and personal experience to identify problems and implement simple, practical solutions. As an active member of the Professional Organizers in Canada (POC), Canada’s national association of professional organizers, she continues to pursue professional development through additional training.
Ingrid has seen first-hand how being disorganized costs a business money. You work hard for every dollar you earn and being disorganized is stealing from yourself. We look forward to working with you to make your business the profitable and personally fulfilling dream you envisioned when you started.